Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

For the love of blog!

Well hello there!

I'm Freya, and I have taken my 2014 new years resolutions to a rather daring level;  become a Blogger. (What have I done..)

The idea petrifies me. I don't even know if I can string a sentence together that vaguely resembles the English language, let alone entertain all you fine fellows out there with witty remarks and insightful posts. But here goes..

I still haven't entirely got the hang of how to actually make my blog; it seems I can't add those Piece de Resistance touches, like the clever Twitter and Instagram boxes, that make you look oh so 'proffesh' and a natural born-blogger from birth.

But what I hope to achieve, is a little bit of sassiness, a little bit of sauciness and a large amount of oh so naughtiness to all things wonderful. Food, fashion, adventures, everyday meanderings, you name it. Lifestyle blogging feels like a passport to utter freedom on opinions and loves- of -life; so i'm taking it by the horns and running away with it.


Frey Frey X




No comments:

Post a Comment